Available in print only, Young Adult Fiction Core Collection is an essential resource for library and media specialists looking to enhance and enrich their collection with the most important and highly recommended YA titles currently available.
Develop Your Young Adult Fiction Collection with
Created by Librarians, for Librarians
Young Adult Fiction Core Collection highlights recommended titles for young adult readers, excerpted from H.W. Wilson’s popular Senior High Core Collection and Middle & Junior High School Core Collection.
Detailed entries in Young Adult Fiction Core Collection include:
- Complete bibliographic data
- Descriptive and critical annotations
- Subject headings, price, ISBN and grade level classification
- Quotations from select reviews
- Alphabetical organization with detailed author, title and subject index
- "Most Highly Recommended" titles within subject areas easily identified with starred listing
Every entry has been carefully selected by experienced librarians from public library systems and school libraries across the United States. These specialists represent a diversity of backgrounds in librarianship for young people and possess a wealth of experience on national juries and American Library Association committees.
Recommended to librarians and libraries at all levels. Easy to use, economical and time-saving for librarians and paraprofessionals working on collection development.– Booklist