Patient Education Reference Center (PERC) provides nurses and health care professionals with patient information handouts that can be customized, printed and given to a patient at the point of care. Patient Education Reference Center handouts are easy-to-read, include medical illustrations and are available in multiple languages.
Patient Education Reference Center Handouts Educate Patients on Multiple Topics Including:
- Diseases and Conditions
- Procedures and Lab Tests
- Wellness and Prevention
- Patient-Friendly Drug Information
- Discharge Instructions
Customizing and Branding Features
PERC patient handouts offer the following options:
- Nurses can personalize handouts with notes for individual patients
- Handouts can be branded with a hospital’s name and logo
- All handouts can be printed, e-mailed or saved
- Nurses can create and share folders for frequently used handouts
Integrates with Electronic Medical Records (EMRs)
Patient Education Reference Center can be integrated into a hospital’s EMR system, or intranet, allowing nurses quick access to patient handouts while viewing the patient’s medical record.
Learn more about Integration with EMRs.
- Institutions that also subscribe to Nursing Reference Center can access many of PERC’s patient handouts directly from the NRC interface
- Patient Education Reference handouts are provided in English and Spanish with an optional upgrade to include handouts in 15 additional languages