Nursing Reference Center Plus™ is an evidence-based information resource designed specifically for nurses. With Nursing Reference Center Plus™, you get all the content in Nursing Reference Center and much more including videos, images and new topics covering nursing management and leadership.
Nursing Reference Center Plus Supports Education Initiatives
Nursing Reference Center Plus™ is committed to educating nurses about evidence-based medicine and nursing best practices. As a part of that effort, Nursing Reference Center Plus™ focuses on ensuring that staff nurses, nurse educators, recent nursing graduates, and nursing students have quick and easy access to the most current information to provide the best care possible to their patients.
Nursing Reference Center Plus™ provides staff nurses and nurse educators with a resource that supports education goals, encourages nursing students to access the original research, and provides options for patient care while preserving and supporting the essential learning opportunities that educators want to provide.
Nursing Reference Center Plus is now even easier to access on the go, with a sleek and easy-to-use mobile app!
Nursing Reference Center Plus mobile app is complimentary with all Nursing Reference Center Plus subscriptions, giving nurses instant access, both on and offline, to one of the most valuable tools in a nurse’s took kit.
The Nursing Reference Center Plus app provides:
- Information about diseases and conditions
- Evidence-base care sheets
- Content on nursing best practices and skills
- Robust drug information
- Videos and images to aid in patient care
With features that meet nurses’ needs:
- Bookmarking favorite topics and searches
- Viewing recent search history
- Ability to save notes on your favorite topics
- Print and email content directly from your device
- Fast download
- Available for both Apple and Android devices
Top 10 reasons to choose Nursing Reference Center Plus
- Promote evidence-based nursing practice
- Offer continuing education courses
- Achieve Magnet Status
- Meet regulatory requirements
- Enable easy access to nursing care plans
- Offer videos and images that demonstrate procedures
- Provide the ability to add local notes
- Make it easy to read the latest nursing eBooks
- Enable nurses to be alerted when important information changes
- Give nurse leaders information on management and leadership best practices