Master nursing best practices with the premier source for evidence-based information designed specifically for nurses. Unmatched in scope, nurses use Nursing Reference Center Plus to get answers to questions quickly, access care plans, watch video demonstrations, strengthen nursing skills, earn continuing education credits and much more.
Nursing Reference Center Plus outscores all nursing competitors in the KLAS 2016 CDS report for POC Disease/Drug Reference.
*Clinical Decision Support 2016: Providers Expect EMRs to Drive CDS Impact. November 2016 © KLAS Enterprises, LLC. All rights reserved. www.KLASresearch.com
Clinical Decision Support 2011: Understanding the Impact, November 2011. © KLAS Enterprises, LLC. All rights reserved.
Clinical Decision Support 2013: Sizing up the competition, December 2013. © KLAS Enterprises, LLC. All rights reserved.
Supporting Education Initiatives
Nursing Reference Center Plus is committed to educating nurses about evidence-based medicine and nursing best practices. As a part of that effort, Nursing Reference Center Plus focuses on ensuring that staff nurses, nurse educators, recent nursing graduates, and nursing students have quick and easy access to the most current information to provide the best care possible to their patients.
Nursing Reference Center Plus provides staff nurses and nurse educators with a resource that supports education goals, encourages nursing students to access the original research and provides options for patient care while preserving and supporting the essential learning opportunities that educators want to provide.
Whether in a clinical setting or on the go, Nursing Reference Center Plus provides nurses with quick and easy access to the most current nursing information. Complimentary with all subscriptions, the Nursing Reference Center Plus mobile app gives nurses instant access, both on and offline, to content on their iPhones, iPads or Android devices.
The Nursing Reference Center Plus app provides:
- Information about diseases and conditions
- Evidence-based care sheets
- Content on nursing best practices and skills
- Robust drug information
- Videos and images to aid in patient care
Features that meet nurses’ needs:
- Bookmark favorite topics and searches
- View recent search history
- Save notes on your favorite topics
- Print and email content directly from your device
- Fast download
- Available for both Apple and Android devices
Continuing Education for Nurses
With the help of CINAHL Courseware Cloud Solution, the invaluable continuing education (CE) content found in Nursing Reference Center Plus can be easily integrated into any SCORM 1.2-compliant learning management system (LMS).
Nurses can conveniently search available CE topics directly from your LMS, selecting courses that meet their needs. Upon course completion, their results will be automatically reported back to your LMS for record keeping.
Top 10 Reasons to Choose Nursing Reference Center Plus
- Promote evidence-based nursing practice
- Offer continuing education courses
- Achieve Magnet® Status
- Meet regulatory requirements
- Enable easy access to nursing care plans
- Offer videos and images that demonstrate procedures
- Provide the ability to add local notes
- Make it easy to read the latest nursing e-books
- Enable nurses to be alerted when important information changes
- Give nurse leaders information on management and leadership best practices