February 1, 2016
We Have the Winners! Grow Your NoveList Usage Grant Program
Late last year we announced the Grow Your NoveList Usage Grant Program. We received many applications and are pleased to announce the recipients.
Without further ado, here they are!
- Auburn City Library (New South Wales, Australia) will hold weekly training sessions for staff as well as patron training.
- Durango Public Library (CO) will produce a television commercial as well as marketing materials supporting the ALA Initiative #LibrariesTransform.
- Fayetteville Free Library (NY) will focus on staff and patron training and promotional materials.
- Kansas City Public Library will create a program to have NoveList Cheerleaders at each branch to launch a staff training program.
- Onondaga County Library (Syracuse, NY) will create a blind date with a book program based on appeals along with promotion and training.
- St. Charles Parish Library (LA) will focus on staff training along with promotion using LibraryAware culminating with a book “tasting” event during National Library Week.
- Wapiti Regional Library (Saskatchewan, Canada) will focus on staff and public training on along with promotional materials.
Each library selected will receive $1,000 to support their project at the conclusion of the program in June. Stay tuned as we share the success stories from these libraries over the summer. Looking for ways to promote NoveList and your reader services at your library? Check out the NoveList Idea Center for some fresh ideas.
Congratulations to the winners!
Lori Reed is the Marketing Specialist at NoveList.