How to Download EBSCO eBooks to Mobile Devices Using the EBSCO eBooks app
- Download the EBSCO eBooks app from Google Play or iTunes
- Find your library and sign in to access their collection”
- Search and browse to find the titles you're interested in
- Download an EBSCO eBook by clicking on the "Download" link on the search result page or from within the detailed record
- Select your preferred checkout period and click "Checkout & Download"
- The title automatically opens in the EBSCO eBooks app
- Begin reading the title in the app, bookmark your place for later, and return it to the library;s collection when your finished"
*In order for EBSCO eBooks to be read on a mobile device the user must register the app with their free Adobe ID. eBooks can be read in a in a PDF or EPUB format. App is compatible with Android and iOS devices as well as Kindle Fire and Nook.
How to View EBSCO eBooks on Your Computer through the Web-Based Interface
- Download an EBSCO eBook title by clicking on the “Download” link on the search result page or from within the detailed record
- Select your preferred checkout period and click “Checkout & Download”
- eBook is downloaded and viewable via Adobe® Digital Editions* on your computer
*This free software can be installed from the Adobe® website, if not already on your computer or device.