EDS is by Far the Most Comprehensive Discovery Service for Psychology Research
While some discovery services provide broad coverage across a variety of subject areas, EDS is designed to provide a broad and deep approach to discovery. This means that we go to great lengths to not only provide comprehensive coverage of each subject area (e.g., Psychology), but the highly refined and robust indexing needed to offer an appropriate resource for academic subject-specific research.
Important Psychology Resources Available through EDS via the Inclusion of Subject Indexes
- Academic Search
- Health and Psychosocial Instruments (HaPI)
- Journal Publishers (full-text searching)
- Mental Measurements Yearbook with Tests in Print
- PEP Archive
- Psychology & Behavioral Sciences Collection
- PSYNDEX: Literature and AudiovisualMedia with PSYNDEX Tests
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Metadata can be included in EDS via the Inclusion of Subject Indexes (not available in other discovery services—requires subscription via EBSCOhost)
In addition to the depth & breadth of Psychology coverage in EDS, Inclusion of Subject Indexes leverages the controlled vocabularies associated with important indexes to which an institution subscribes via EBSCOhost.