MARC Records Available Read More...
MARC 21 records for every title in the collection, created by the information provider, are available free of charge to our customers. These high-quality records conform to established national standards, including Library of Congress Name Authorities and Subject Headings, and provide enhanced multiple access points. The records include persistent URLs that provide links directly to each title in the collection. MARC 21 Records are available for this archival collection upon request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Disease control
- Patent protection
- Food security and malnutrition
- The effects of economic developement on health
Global Health Archive is an invaluable historical database for public health and biomedical research. Comprised of six digitized abstract journals produced between 1910 and 1983, it includes over 800,000 records and provides information on communicable diseases, nutrition, entomology, helminthology, mycology and more.
- Tropical Diseases Bulletin: the leading bibliographic and abstracts database for internationally published research in infectious diseases and public health in developing countries and the tropics
- Abstracts on Hygiene and Communicable Diseases: (AHCD), a fully searchable abstract database of internationally published research in communicable diseases and public health including epidemiology, diagnosis, therapy and disease prevention
- Review of Medical and Veterinary Entomology: a fully searchable abstracts database of internationally published research on medical and veterinary entomology selected from the database for the applied life sciences and other relevant arthropods
- Review of Medical and Veterinary Mycology is a fully searchable abstracts database of internationally published research on medical and veterinary mycology selected from the applied life sciences database
- Nutrition Abstracts and Reviews: a fully searchable abstract database covering the latest information on all issues related to food and health – from food composition and safety to obesity, parenteral nutrition and allergies
- Helminthological Abstracts: a fully searchable abstracts database of internationally published research on Helminthology from molecular genetics to epidemiology
Global Health Archive is produced by The Centre for Biosciences and Agriculture International (CABI), a global nonprofit dedicated to improving lives by solving problems in agriculture and the environment.
Learn more about CABI and and Global Health in this video.