This evidence-based, point-of-care resource is for physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech therapists and rehabilitation professionals. With Rehabilitation Reference Center, therapists can access the most current information in their specialty so they can provide the best care to their patients.
Get the Most Current Information About Rehabilitation Best Practices
Features That Meet Your Needs
- Get easy access to the most current information by integrating Rehabilitation Reference Center into the intranet or other systems your employees use every day.
- Customize patient education printouts with the facility logo, the provider’s name and contact information, the patient’s name and specific instructions. Patient information is available in English and Spanish.
- Create personal or department-specific folders to store search results and images
- Stay current by linking to the best rehabilitation information available including full-text journals and articles, e-books and frequently used online information sources.
- Customize Rehabilitation Reference Center with your facility’s logo and colors.
Information You Can Trust
Rehabilitation Reference Center is updated weekly with the most current information available about speech, physical and occupational therapy. Content is created using a strict evidence-based methodology and protocol focused on systematic identification, evaluation and consolidation of practice-changing information.