Created by Infogroup, ReferenceUSA is the leading source for business and residential data in the United States. ReferenceUSA helps users of all kinds search for jobs, research U.S. businesses, create marketing and small business plans, locate specific people and more.
The Definitive Source of U.S. Business and
High-Quality Information for Researchers of All Kinds
- Small business owners and entrepreneurs can conduct market research, search for similar businesses in the area, find information on competitors, search for businesses to buy and much more.
- Job seekers can access information on more than 24 million U.S. businesses, including 200,000 human resource contact names, to assist with their job search — company descriptions and website links to job postings are also provided.
- Students can access articles for research on businesses, including data summaries to profile a neighborhood, city or state by type of business, size of business or household median income, spending habits and growth of a business, as well as finding businesses of similar size and scope to compare to.
- Business school researchers and budding entrepreneurs can conduct market research, search for similar businesses in a specific area, find information on competitors to a specific business or industry and much more.
- New homeowners or those looking to purchase a home can research neighborhoods, including home values and median income of residents in the area, as well as locate nearby schools, churches, doctors, childcare facilities and more.
Enhanced Data Visualization
With ReferenceUSA, users can export relevant data in pie or bar charts. Users also have the ability to view data with color-coded heat mapping.
ReferenceUSA's incredibly easy, yet extremely sophisticated search capabilities are stunning.– Cheryl LaGuardia, Library Journal