Providing detailed information on plastics, rubber, polumeric composites and adhesives, Polymer Library includes competitive news, historical trade name data, latest industry technologies, new application ideas from existing technologies and product testing information.
Specialists Provide Extensive Abstracts to Aid Researchers
Supported by a team of experienced abstractors who are specialists in their fields, Polymer Library’s abstractors ensure records are comprehensively indexed with multiple keywords to aid searchers. The keywords indicate both the subject matter and the nature of the article with records averaging 40 terms each.
Content includes information from nearly a million records from more than 500 publishers dating from 1972 to present. Examples include:
- About product testing, from technical journals and conference proceedings
- On the latest industry technologies, from application-based journals
- About new application ideas for existing technologies
- On how to file a patent
- About competitive companies, in the Key News section
- Concerning product failures and resolutions
- About historical trade names
My overall impression of the EBSCOhost interface is that it offers something for everybody.– Charleston Advisor