These multilingual databases provide your library patrons with evidence-based health care information in up to 17 different languages. Content is written by professional health care writers under the supervision of licensed health care professionals and information is updated on a regular basis.
Content and Features:
- Contains evidenced-based health care information
- Covers two hundred of the most-common health questions
- Databases contain medical illustrations
- Content is written at a third-to-seventh-grade reading level
- Libraries can select individual languages or subscribe to the entire package of 17 databases
- Content is updated on a frequent basis
Note: Information provided in these databases should not be viewed as a means for self-diagnosis or a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
My overall impression of the EBSCOhost interface is that it offers something for everybody.– Charleston Advisor