eBook Clinical Collection
Designed for use in clinical settings, biomedical libraries and academic-medical institutions, this subscription collection features nearly 2,000 hand-selected, quality titles that focus on medical specialties, nursing, allied health and general practice areas.
Through the eBook Clinical Collection, users have access to the most current content; all titles in the collection are from 2008 and forward (with a significant majority of titles from 2010 and later), and newer titles replace older content as updates are made so that users always have access to the latest information. Notable titles in the collection include:
- ICD-10-PCS: An Applied Approach
- Endoscopic Pituitary Surgery: Endocrine, Neuro-ophthalmologic, and Surgical Management
- Dimensions of Long-term Care Management: An Introduction
- Comprehensive Handbook of Pediatric Audiology
- Evidence-based Practice in Audiology: Evaluating Interventions for Children and Adults with Hearing Impairment
- Healthcare Strategic Planning
- Guide to Board Certification in Clinical Psychology
Additional publishers highlighted in this package include Wiley, Clinical Publishing Oxford, Sage Publications, World Scientific Publishing Company, Landes Bioscience, People’s Medical Publishing House USA, Demos Medical Publishing, American Academy of Oral Medicine and many others.
All titles are available with unlimited user access, and titles are added to the package each month at no additional cost.
Please contact your EBSCO Sales Representative for a title list and price quote.