EDS is by Far the Most Comprehensive Discovery Service for Psychology Research
While some discovery services provide broad coverage across a variety of subject areas, EDS is designed to provide a broad and deep approach to discovery. This means that we go to great lengths to not only provide comprehensive coverage of each subject area (e.g., Psychology), but the highly refined and robust indexing needed to offer an appropriate resource for academic subject-specific research.
Important Psychology Resources Available through EDS via Platform Blending
- Academic Search
- Health and Psychosocial Instruments (HaPI)
- Journal Publishers (full-text searching)
- Mental Measurements Yearbook with Tests in Print
- PEP Archive
- Psychology & Behavioral Sciences Collection
- PSYNDEX: Literature and AudiovisualMedia with PSYNDEX Tests
- Social Sciences Citation Index
- Metadata available for inclusion in EDS via EBSCO's Platform Blending (not available in other discovery services—requires subscription via EBSCOhost)
In addition to the depth & breadth of Psychology coverage in the EDS Base Index, Platform Blending leverages the controlled vocabularies associated with important indexes to which an institution subscribes via EBSCOhost.