Designed by pediatricians, emergency physicians and other medical specialists, PEMSoft is an invaluable point-of-care clinical information resource for hospitals, emergency departments, clinics, pediatric group practices, transport services and medical schools.
Access the most current pediatric clinical information right from your Apple or Android device.
- Access topics using A-Z index
- Search content using intuitive navigation
- View images easily
Extensive Pediatric Content
The vast content in PEMSoft addresses the entire spectrum of neonatal, infant, child, adolescent and young adult health. With thousands of pediatric topics, content is updated continuously. Hundreds of pediatric clinical editors worldwide use a rigorous, evidence-based editing process. Extensive pediatric references include links to PubMed.
Find Answers Fast!
PEMSoft is designed for speedy clinical decision-making. The built-in search engine provides answers in seconds. All topics are in list format with extensive internal links making it ideal for acute and emergency care.
PEMSoft includes a library of images and videos that are integrated within topics to assist in identification and diagnosis. Educators find this feature an invaluable resource for medical education and training, and clinicians use it frequently to diagnose uncommon conditions.
Additional PEMSoft features include:
- Resus Tool Module: The world's first length, age or weight-based resuscitation reference tool and calculator for accurate, instantaneous drug-dosing and equipment sizing customized for your location.
- Trauma Module: Comprehensive mini-textbook on the entire range of pediatric injury and current management approaches.
- Signs and Symptoms Module: Searchable library of all common pediatric signs and symptoms with directed clinical approaches making use of extensive images.
- Procedures Module: Explicit, step-by-step compendium of emergency and critical care procedures with vast video support. Great for medical students and medical training.