Global Health Archive contains information on issues that are still being researched today, including:
- Disease control
- Patent protection
- Food security and malnutrition
- The effects of economic development on health
- and many more
Global Health Archive is comprised of six printed abstract journals produced between 1912 and 1983, and includes over 800,000 records.
Global Health Archive provides information on Public Health, Tropical and Communicable Diseases, Nutrition, Helminthology, Entomology and Mycology.
This digital archive puts current international and public health problems into an historical context.
Content sources include:
- Tropical Diseases Bulletin: the leading bibliographic and abstracts database for internationally published research in infectious diseases and public health in developing countries and the tropics.
- Abstracts on Hygiene and Communicable Diseases: (AHCD), a fully searchable abstract database of internationally published research in communicable diseases and public health including epidemiology, diagnosis, therapy and disease prevention.
- Review of Medical and Veterinary Entomology: a fully searchable abstracts database of internationally published research on medical and veterinary entomology selected from the database for the applied life sciences and other relevant arthropods.
- Review of Medical and Veterinary Mycology is a fully searchable abstracts database of internationally published research on medical and veterinary mycology selected from the applied life sciences database.
- Nutrition Abstracts and Reviews: a fully searchable abstract database covering the latest information on all issues related to food and health – from food composition and safety to obesity, parenteral nutrition and allergies.
- Helminthological Abstracts: a fully searchable abstracts database of internationally published research on Helminthology from molecular genetics to epidemiology.