Native American Archives includes:
- Dawes Packets containing original applications for tribal enrollments
- Eastern Cherokee Applications of the U.S. Court of Claims (1906-1909)
- The Guion Miller Rolls
- Indian Census Rolls (1885-1940)
- Ratified Indian Treaties dating back to 1722
- Records of the Cherokee Indian Agency in Tennessee (1801-1835)
- Series of Enrollment Cards (1898-1914)
Native American Archives is a collection made possible in collaboration with the National Archives and Allen County Library and provides original historical documents pertaining to Native American history and life from the 18th through the 20th century.
Significant Treaties & Noteworthy Correspondence
Native American Archives reproduces ratified treaties that occurred between the U.S. government and American Indian tribes. Also included are related correspondence, a chronological list of the treaties, and indexes by both place and tribe. A few earlier treaties and agreements between the colonial governments and the Continental Congress, and the Congress of the Confederation are included as these were later adopted under the U.S. government under the Constitution.