The premier resource for up-to-date toxicology and chemical hazard information. This resource saves users time and effort by providing a single comprehensive resource on the intuitive EBSCOhost platform, allowing users to quickly and easily find the information they need on demand.
Optimized Information for Research and Operational Practice
Chemical Hazard Information Library offers access to millions of documents from more than 130 collections containing comprehensive human and/or environmental hazard data, including government documents, grey literature and licensed content.
Intuitive Functionality for an Unparalleled User Experience
Chemical Hazard Information Library functionality allows users to quickly and easily access essential information via unique features such as EXPERTIndex and ChemID Enhanced.
This extensive collection provides users with critical information pertaining to areas such as:
- Establishing, maintaining and managing safe and compliant workplaces
- Conducting research on the health effects of chronic and acute exposure to chemicals
- Decision support when trying to understand and manage the impact of introducing new chemicals into the workplace
- Managing the impact of chemicals at universities/institutions
- Understanding the effects of chemicals on terrestrial and aquatic environments
- Researching product substances/evaluating product safety
- Evaluating human reproductive risk data
Advanced Search, with its elegantly laid-out tool set for crafting very precise search strategies, gives the user great control over the whole search process.– Library Journal